Thursday, December 5, 2013

Christmas time!!!

 Look what I bought today! :) We went quickly for breakfast and in the shop my eye fell on this little fellow. How cute is he? It came with a set to make a hot cocoa with marshmallows, njum! I think I will make myself a cup of that now. 
This morning, I already felt better (I explained this in my last video:




And so, because Ikea is having a special sale on their Christmas trees (1 for 5 euros!!) we went quickly to Ikea to get our Christmas tree. There were already a lot of people in front of us... We were sure to be the first ones coming up very early to the store, but I guess we were wrong :D 

I already pulled out all my Christmas deco to decorate the tree tomorrow or on Sunday! 

My colors will be red, white and golden. I love it! 

Now, I am going to drink my hot cocoa, because a storm is coming and I just want to curl up in my blanket and rest some more. 

Talk to you soon! 
Xl

2 comments:

  1. What a cute mug! :)

    And it looks like your tree will be beautiful with all of those decorations :)

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mica! Aaa thanks :) I already drank my hot cocoa in it and it made it extra special to drink it all up :)
      I just decorated my tree yesterday, so I will definitely post some pictures on how it looks.
      I went for the overly decorated Christmas tree so it might seem a little bit much, but I love trees like that :)

      Talk soon!

      xxx
      Thanks for leaving a comment! x

      Delete

<3 what do you think? please share your thoughts! <3