Monday, September 23, 2013

What secrets do I keep in my bag?



I hope you enjoy this :) 
I normally do not have that much junk in my bag, but because I kept throwing my stuff from one bag into the other, I finally accumulated so much stuff I thought it would be fun to do a what's in my bag video. :) 
The bag in the video is from a brand called Vimoda. It is a French brand and because I got so many questions about where you can buy the bag and whether there is a link to the bag, I decided to contact the company to see if there is a possibility to buy internationally, or get a discount for you guys. 

I hope you like the cat as well.. I think this video features about 3 of them ;) 

Have a wonderful day! 

Xl

No comments:

Post a Comment

<3 what do you think? please share your thoughts! <3