Wednesday, December 19, 2012

My Xmas nails :)


I love painting my nails in different colors and according to how I feel :) 
This time, I was inspired by a wall! :) 


I saw this on an ikea page as wallpaper and it is one of my ideas for my interior... In the meantime, I thought it would be fun to test it on my nails and... I have to admit: I love it! I started with a base coat from OPI nail envy, then I applied one coat of grey nail polish (mine is from topshop). I then waited a little bit before painting on the white dots. I finished it all off with some golden glitter. Oh, and not to forget my FAVORITE top coat of allll times: SECHE VITE


Thanks to Style Suzi, a famous vlogger and blogger, I tried out this product. It helps your polish to dry as quick as possible and leaves your nails with an amazing shine. I paid around 15 euros for it, but I know you can buy it online for 8 euros! (I bought mine in London at Liberty) 
XL

No comments:

Post a Comment

<3 what do you think? please share your thoughts! <3