Thursday, July 7, 2011

New Blog



Hi! 
It has been a while since I last blogged, but being in NYC and having some free time, I decided it was time to start a new blog about more than just clothes. 

I am a girl that has lived in London, New York, and Europe and I am thrilled about anything that has to do with clothes, fashion, makeup, beauty and other things such as films, music, cats (I know :D) and whatever else I want to write about. 
I also have a youtube channel (click the hyperlink) where I post videos every week on beauty but also on other stuff. 

If you want to become part of this little community, just hit the follow button, pop me an email at lovelylauralovely@gmail.com or subscribe on my youtube channel! :) 
I also have a twitter account under the name AWOMANSAFFAIR and a tumblr (you can also click on this hyperlink). 
Leave me a comment, subscribe, tweet, or send me an email and I will get back to you! 
Thanks for giving me a visit!
Enjoy :)
XL

No comments:

Post a Comment

<3 what do you think? please share your thoughts! <3